Monday, August 19, 2019

Fit Vlog August 12th



Well it is that time of the month again so I have gained some weight but I am only 1 lb heavier than I was on my period last month. which your weight can easily fluctuate with hormones. I feel like I am starting to get used to my cycle though and what to anticipate. I didn't do much cooking this week but I will list all my recipes.

Surf n Turf BBQ




Vegetable Korma




Here is the closest recipe I could find to the stuffed peppers I had at the hospital




Here is an easy pot roast recipe.



follow me on Lose It to keep track of my progress!

Shopping List:

Fresh Produce 
raspberries(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
1 zucchini
2 large potatoes
1 bulb garlic(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
2 medium tomatoes
1 lb green Beans(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
1 lb mushrooms
4 ears of Corn (ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
1 egg plant
5 carrots
4 inches ginger root
4 sprigs curry leaves
2 peaches

Fresh Meat and Dairy
1 box butter(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
1 Gallon of milk(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
Ranchero Queso Fresco(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
5 slices bacon(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
1 block sharp cheddar(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
Beef Ribs(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
1 lb Shrimp(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)

Box and Canned Food
nonstick spray(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
BBQ Sauce(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
Peanut Butter(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
olive oil(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
Mayonnaise(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
Honey(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
pico de gallo seasoning(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
1 jar Korma Sauce
1 jar golden nest soup
1 can peas

Breads 
Whole Grain and Seed Bread(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)

Dry and Bulk Ingredients
pepper(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
sugar(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
garlic powder(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
lemon pepper(ingredient for last weeks meal prep)
2 cups basmati or jasmine rice
1 tbsp cumin seeds
1 cup pistachios in shell
1 small bag light butter popcorn

Beverages
Diet Coke
english breakfast tea
salted caramel black tea
creamer
Strawberry compote
Jasmine, Orange, Passionfruit Green Tea
Pineapple Coconut Italian Soda
Sweet Tea
Sparkling Ice + Caffine (Orange Passionfruit and Black Raspberry)

Frozen Food

Cheats 
1 box Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Truffles (9 truffles)
1 bag sour gummy worms
1 Red Robin Mudd Pie

Dine Out
Red Robin ( 1 southern Charm burgers with fried egg, 1 Guacamole bacon Burger, 1 Bonzai Burger,  1 BBQ Chicken Wrap, 1 zucchini fries, 3 steak fries, 2 servings of baja ranch, 6 diet cokes with strawberries, 1 Mudd Pie, 5 piece of mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce, 5 pieces of bar wings no sauce, 2 Blackberry Cream Soda, BBQ boneless wings, Pub Mac with side Cesar salad )
At the Hospital(pot roast, mushroom stuffed bell pepper, Pina Colada Italian Soda)
Dominos(2 slices pepperoni pizza, 2 slices pepperoni, Canadian bacon and Italian sausage pizza)
Albertsons Deli( fried chicken leg and thigh, deviled egg potato salad, broccoli salad, Golden Peak Sweet Tea)
Asian Food (Chicken Yakisoba, Vegetable fried rice, Pork Potstickers)

Mon
5 hr 30 min walking
45 min weight lifting

Tue
5 hrs walking
1 hr weight lifting

Wed
2 hr 30 min walking
1 hr house cleaning
15 min weight lifting


Thur
30 min walking

Fri
3 hr 30 min walking
20 min weight lifting
1 hr house cleaning

Sat
5 hrs walking
20 min weight lifting

Sun
30 min walking

Beginning of the week weight: 295 lbs.
End of the week weight: 302 lbs.
Beginning of the week Body Fat%: 54%
End of the Week Body Fat%: 56%
Weekly Caloric Deficit for last week: 3,824 Calories
Weekly Caloric Deficit for this week:  9,678 Calories
My Height 5'9"
My Frame Large

Be sure to adjust portion sizes to your own personal height and body frame.

Note: I do not suggest this week at all unless you put in the physical effort because there are a lot of high calorie foods. Remember I am on my feet a lot more and have increased my activity level so if you want to eat cheese burgers and french fries every day you have to get on your feet too.Also you may have noticed a higher calorie deficit this is because I increased my calorie budget for my increased activity level. Even though I have increased my budget it is obvious I hardly do go over the original budget which leads me to believe there is a middle ground I need to find when setting my budget. Also not I am on my period this week which probably explains the drastic weight gain, I hope. If you look back to this time last year though I was pushing over 320 lbs and wearing a size 3x 4x so I think I may be on my way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment